||这篇文章需要填入图片。你可以访问Silent Hill Wikia找到还未搬运的图片，或者直接添加新的图片，帮助寂静岭中文维基来完善图库 。|
P.T. was a free interactive teaser, exclusive to PlayStation 4. Originally proclaimed to be a new I.P. created by "7780s Studios", completing the teaser reveals the truth: that the studio is fake, and the initials in the title spell "Playable Teaser". P.T. is ultimately revealed to be a teaser of Silent Hills. It was not formally a Silent Hill game, though it is connected to the series.
It was removed from the PlayStation Store on April 29, 2015, following the announcement of Silent Hills' cancellation.
P.T. begins with a cutscene that shows the unnamed protagonist waking up in a dark, hollow room. The protagonist then gets out to find a narrow, L-shaped hallway which appears to be in a loop. On the radio, a news broadcast details on how two families were slaughtered by their respective fathers.
Later on, paranormal activity begins to occur, which includes the appearance of a manifestation of the mother from a murdered family, the corridor becoming endless and the lights glowing red. Mysterious broadcasts also emerge from the radio.
After the protagonist solves the final puzzle, a cutscene shows him in Silent Hill, presumably unaware of where he is. He looks over his shoulder and continues making his way into the town.
P.T. is in a first person perspective. There are no weapons or combat system because, as Hideo Kojima explained, when players have weapons in their possession it lessens the sense of fear and helplessness. The goal of the game is to explore the hallway and its loops until a phone rings. By zooming in on the phone, the player can hear the message, "You've been chosen." Immediately after the message, the final door unlocks and the Silent Hills trailer can be watched. Because the requirements for the phone call are vague, playthroughs of the game can range anywhere from 30 minutes to even five hours.
Players noted that, despite the varying solutions needed to finish the final puzzle, there are at least 3 circumstances players must fulfill:
- The final puzzle must be done after the clock strikes midnight.
- Players must trigger a baby's laughing 3 times to ring the phone. Many players noted that the baby would laugh by doing these action: walk 10 steps after the clock strikes 0:00 (1st laugh), locate the source of the haunting and whisper "Jarith" or "Lisa" to the microphone (2nd laugh), stand still while not adjusting the camera until the baby laughs (3rd laugh). Note: Do not let Lisa attack you.
- Once the phone rings, zoom into the phone to answer it. After hearing "You've been chosen", head down to the door to end the game.
Kojima revealed that he wants to make the player "shit your pants," and that the 7780 Studios received its name from the square kilometer area of Shizuoka, a Japanese prefecture which literally translates to "Quiet Hills". Many Japanese people simply refer to the horror game series as Shizuoka. Kojima also expected the demo to take at least a week to beat and admitted he was surprised the demo was beaten the day it was released. 
Kojima also revealed that the graphics were intentionally toned down to give the impression the demo was being developed by an indie studio.
P.T. received much praise.
After announcing the cancellation of Silent Hills, Konami removed P.T. from the PS4 store, much to fan chagrin and disappointment.
It also sparked a conversation in the gaming community about digital distribution and the preservation of video games, and how companies can remove digital games.
Notable spiritual successors
After P.T. was removed from the PlayStation Store, many fans were disappointed, leading some to create their own P.T. inspired games.
This list will only contain games released after P.T., so "precursors" released before P.T. won't be included. Also, only moderately successful games will be included.
- Layers of Fear (2016)
- Allison Road (end of Q3 2016)
- Visage (Jan 2017) - Confirmed to be inspired by P.T. on Kickstarter.
- A fan recreated the hallway from P.T. for PC, allowing players to have a sample of what the game was like. However, it is not the full game.
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain has a radio broadcast from P.T. This is actually the second reference between the two series (see God's trivia section and Chapel's gallery).
- Lisa's shadow 05
Lisa's shadow when she is behind the player.
- Lisa in the hallway
Lisa in the hallway.
- Lisa attacks
Lisa attacks the player.
- Lisa on 2nd floor
Lisa on the 2nd floor.
- Lisa in the hall.
Lisa in the hall.
- Lisa in the bathroom.
Lisa in the bathroom.
- Lisa behind the window
Lisa behind the window.
- PT Glitch !!!! Silent Hill
- P.T. - Experimenting with Lights
Lisa appears in the concrete room.
- P T Lisa Hallway 01.jpg
- P T Baby 01.jpg
- P T Bathroom Mirror Lisa.jpg
- P T Bathtub.jpg
- P T Toilet.jpg
- P T Cryptic Photo.jpg
- P T Digital Clock.jpg
- P T Radio.jpg
- P T Forgive Me Scrawl.jpg
- P T Gouge Photo.jpg
- P T Green Baby.jpg
- P T Lisa Green Hallway.jpg
- P T Red Lisa 01.jpg
- P T Red Lisa 02.jpg
- P T Lisa Bathroom.jpg
- P T Lisa Face Close.jpg
- Death screen 01.png
- Call later.jpg
- Lisa photo.png
|主要作品||《寂静岭》 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 《寂静岭：起源》 · 《寂静岭：归乡》 · 《寂静岭：破碎的记忆》 · 《寂静岭：暴雨》|
|重制作品||《互动小说》 · 《手机版》 · 《高清珍藏版》|
|衍生作品||《街机版》 · 《孤儿》 · 2 · 3 · 《逃生》 · 《记忆之书》|
|开发商||科乐美 · Team Silent · Climax Studios · Double Helix · Vatra Games · WayForward Technologies|
|相关||灵感来源 · 系列特色|