||这篇文章需要填入图片。你可以访问Silent Hill Wikia找到还未搬运的图片，或者直接添加新的图片，帮助寂静岭中文维基来完善图库 。|
|“||Listen, suffering is a fact of life. Either you learn how to deal with that or you go under. You can stay in your own little dream world, but you can't keep hurting other people! Besides, I'll never forgive you for hurting my father!
- 1 Background
- 2 Personality
- 3 Silent Hill 3
- 4 Other appearances
- 5 Appearance
- 6 Creator's comment
- 7 Quotes
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Heather's given name is Cheryl Mason, the adopted daughter of the writer Harry Mason, who survived the events of the first Silent Hill game. When Harry escaped Silent Hill, Alessa, the Incubator, came back as an apparition and presented him with a newborn baby, which is both Cheryl and Alessa herself restored to one body again. Harry left Silent Hill with the baby and moved to Portland.
Harry was unsure about raising the baby, and considered killing, strangling and abandoning her because he suspected the baby was a reincarnation of Alessa, and Alessa was responsible for taking Cheryl away from him. However, Harry decided to raise her.
Five years later, they were attacked by a member of the Order in Portland and Harry killed him in self-defense. In an attempt to throw the cult off if they come and look for them, he renamed her Heather, dyed her hair blonde and relocated to another city. Harry eventually settled in the Daisy Villa Apartments with Heather.
On one of Heather's birthdays, Harry gave her a pendant with a red jewel inside and told her to take good care of it and to never take it off; the reason being that the red jewel is crystallized Aglaophotis which can expel demons, so if Heather should ever be in danger of birthing the Order's god again, she could survive by swallowing the Aglaophotis and expelling God.
Heather is a seemingly normal and carefree girl who loves to shop. One trait of Heather is that she is moody and loses her temper quite easily at things that frustrate her, which are considered normal traits for a teenager. Heather can also be very sarcastic and humorous such as her "joke" to Douglas in the normal ending. Because of her snarky sarcastic streak, she adapts rather remarkably to the disturbing spectacles she finds on her journey. Upon discovering a bloody corpse covered by newspapers, she says she feels her ordeal has numbed her senses. Her bravery and nonchalant reaction to various creatures and horrors late in the game, forged by her resolve later all point to a rather feisty and hot-headed temperament.
However, Heather is still vulnerable, as there are moments when she can be quite sensitive and emotional. In Silent Hill 3, Heather is a scared, stressed, exhausted and frightened teenager struggling to realize her identity (Alessa) and find her place in the world. She views suffering as a natural, and sometimes unavoidable, part of life, yet doesn't like the idea of Claudia Wolf hurting and killing people to achieve her goals, as seen during their heated arguments. This shows that she has a strong sense of "justice", further proven by her statement when she examines Vincent Smith's corpse, mentioning that while she hated him, she felt like his death was unfair.
Heather has a great love for her father, as he raised her on his own. She jumps to Harry's defense when Vincent criticizes him. When Harry dies, she is completely distraught. After Harry's death, there is a very noticeable change in Heather's personality. She gradually becomes reflective and somber. If Heather examines a movie poster in her room, she comments, "I always liked that line, but now it just seems stupid." regarding staying hopeful in despair.
Heather begins to turn to Douglas Cartland as a guardian surrogate, since she feels that he is the only one she can trust, in contrast to Vincent and Claudia. They develop a bond and Douglas even tells her that she reminds him of his dead son, to which Heather, visibly moved, replies, "Well, maybe if you'd compared me to your daughter..." Their bond grows on their way to Silent Hill and later on after she finds him injured at Lakeside Amusement Park.
Heather begins the game with a switchblade already in her inventory, and if it is examined, she comments that she "likes to carry it around for some reason". She also owns a stun gun, a gift from her "worrywart dad". Upon finding the shotgun, she states that it's "gross", implying that she is not a fan of weapons, but is willing to use them to survive.
In the subway, an article on the paranormal can be read on the ground. When Heather inspects it, she states that she read it before and thought it seemed like a "bunch of crap", but admits she would read it for fun, implying an interest with the paranormal despite not believing in it. If the silver pipe is examined, Heather makes a comment about how it would be good against vampires and werewolves. She also makes a nod to a horror film while in the construction site, stating that she wished she hadn't watched it in her current situation. These things could hint to her being a horror fan.
Like Alessa, she also seems vaguely interested in literature as she references Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat, and can quote William Shakespeare's Macbeth, though she considers Romeo and Juliet "sentimental slop".
In the Hilltop Center Otherworld, Heather will refuse to pick up a pack of cigarettes, saying that she "quit for good", implying she used to smoke.
In the One Stop Imports, Heather can find cash scattered on a desk, though she chooses not to take them, saying she's "no thief", implying she is not greedy and doesn't really care about money.
At the beginning of the game, if the player examines the mirror in the mall bathroom, Heather mentions that she dislikes mirrors as she feels her reflection is some sort of a false image. Heather says, "I don't like mirrors. It's almost like there's an unknown world right on the other side. And the person staring at me isn't really, just an imitator."
Heather's mild spectrophobia (fear of mirrors) is emphasized by the fact that the mirror in her bedroom is covered, and she doesn't have a mirror in her bathroom at home. The game's infamous scene in the mirror room at Brookhaven Hospital is Heather's fear becoming a reality. Her spectrophobia may be caused due to her subconscious understanding of who she really is and what she has the potential to become, even though it takes quite some time in the game for her to begin recalling her past as Alessa. Many spectrophobics claim they fear mirrors as they are a "portal to look into the soul." Heather also has an aversion to fire (pyrophobia) because she was burned as Alessa. As the game progresses, it is implied that Alessa's original personality traits and memories surface in Heather, though Heather considers herself and Alessa separate beings.
Heather's possible beliefs or non-beliefs are ambiguous. Heather appears to be very irreligious or anti-religious, possibly atheist or agnostic, saying that she doesn't care about Claudia's visions of "God" and "Paradise". Whether or not Heather extends this indifference to other religions besides the Order is unknown. Upon examining her home phone, Heather comments she can't reach the "police or the church", perhaps implying she views them as as trustworthy, or maybe she just needs a group to help with Harry's burial since it is implied Harry is of faith, and it is his funeral/burial after all, not hers.
Silent Hill 3
While running an errand for her father at the Central Square Shopping Center, Heather accidentally falls asleep and dreams about Silent Hill. She finds herself wandering through the nightmare version of Lakeside Amusement Park. While she is walking along a roller coaster track, she is struck by a roller coaster. When Heather awakens from the nightmare, she exits the fast food restaurant she was sleeping in and calls her father, letting him know that she is on her way home. However, when Heather is about to leave the mall, a detective named Douglas Cartland attempts to talk to her about her birth. Heather, thinking Douglas a stalker, flees him and exits the shopping mall through a bathroom window to avoid confrontation. However, the alley past the window is blocked, and she is forced to enter the shopping mall again through the employee's area. Heather finds a monster and manages to kill it with a handgun, shaken by the sudden realization that monsters exist.
As Heather wanders through the monster infested mall, she encounters a barefoot woman in a black dress with flowing platinum blonde hair who reveals herself as Claudia Wolf. Claudia tells her about a paradise created by God and Heather's "true" self. Heather is confused and comes down with a serious migraine as Claudia departs, as if she is trying to remember something from long ago. While descending an elevator, Heather soon plunges into the Otherworld version of the shopping mall. She tries to convince herself that everything is just a dream. After defeating a giant worm in the core of the mall, everything changes back to normal. Heather decides to use the subway to get home, but as she walks through the mall, she meets Douglas again. Heather accuses Douglas of being on Claudia's side, but he tells her that he was only hired to find her and that he has no idea what is happening. Heather accepts Douglas's words, and faintly remembers that she forgot something important. She shakes off a strange feeling and tells Douglas she is heading home.
After exploring a subway, an underground passageway, sewers, and a construction site, Heather finds a way into the Hilltop Center. While inspecting a bathtub, Heather suddenly enters the nightmare world once again and falls unconscious. Just before coming to, Heather hears her father's voice in her mind. After the transition, Heather kicks the bathtub in frustration and yells, "Did Claudia do this too!?". Heather soon encounters a man named Vincent Smith, who is also a member of the same cult as Claudia, but has different views on God being birthed. Vincent confirms that Heather has a forgotten past and calls Heather's father a "sneaky guy", causing Heather to yell, "Don't talk about my dad like that!". Before leaving, Heather voices her disbelief about Vincent not being on Claudia's side.
Heather eventually finds a way out of the Hilltop Center and upon entering her apartment, she discovers her father brutally murdered, his lifeless body slumped in a chair. Heather, shocked and speechless, rests on her father's lap and sobs heavily. Once she regains control of her emotions, Heather follows a blood trail to the apartment's rooftop, where Claudia is waiting for her. Heather demands an answer from Claudia as to why she killed Harry, and Claudia answers that it is revenge for seventeen years and to fill Heather's heart with hatred. Claudia locks Heather on the apartment rooftop and after a boss battle, Heather returns to her apartment where Douglas is waiting for her. Despite Douglas's apologies, Heather yells at Douglas furiously and blames everything that has happened on him. Once Heather is settled down, Douglas helps her move Harry's body into his room, covering him with a white sheet and lilies. Heather decides to find Claudia and kill her in revenge, even though Douglas doesn't agree. Douglas offers to drive her to Silent Hill since he is also responsible for Heather's loss, and she eventually agrees. Heather sighs heavily and pays her final respects to her father before departing.
Douglas gives Heather a map of Silent Hill and a notebook that her father was holding. Upon reading the notebook, Heather learns that it contains the truth about what happened seventeen years ago. During the car ride to Silent Hill, Heather sits silently in the passenger seat while Douglas tries to make conversation with her. Having read the notebook, Heather tells Douglas about Alessa Gillespie, Dahlia Gillespie's failed attempt at birthing God using her own daughter, and her own birth. Heather then takes a moment to tell her father that she never had a chance to tell him about the happiness that he gave her. In Silent Hill at Jacks Inn, Douglas tells Heather to meet him once she explores Brookhaven Hospital.
While searching the hospital, Heather may find notes addressed to her by Stanley Coleman. On the third floor, Heather is phoned by Leonard Wolf, Claudia's father, resentful of his own daughter and willing to help Heather stop her. However, upon the two meeting, Leonard becomes hostile when he realizes that Heather is not a member of the Order. Heather kills Leonard and takes the Seal of Metatron with her. Upon returning to Jacks Inn, she meets Vincent once more, who tells her to go look for Douglas at the Lakeside Amusement Park.
As she explores the amusement park, Heather re-lives her initial nightmare, only this time she jumps off the tracks in time to avoid the oncoming roller coaster. She then finds Douglas, wounded from a confrontation with Claudia. Having bonded with him, Heather tells him to wait as she goes to locate Claudia. In the amusement park's carousel, Heather is confronted by the Memory of Alessa, who attacks her with various weapons in an attempt to stop the birth of God. Heather beats her and she vanishes, allowing Heather to make her way to the chapel.
Heather encounters Claudia inside the chapel and tells her that Alessa is fine with the way the world is. It is unknown if this was actually Alessa, or just Heather pretending to be her as a way of manipulating Claudia. Claudia has a strong will and explains that there is too much suffering in the world and the God of her cult will change all that, although Heather explains that suffering is a fact of life and that as long as life exists, there will always be some sort of pain and suffering. Heather also explains that you just have to face that reality and try to deal with it as best as you can. Finally, Heather tells Claudia that murdering her father is an unforgivable act. Heather suddenly feels pain in her womb, as the God is close to being ready for birth, and Claudia leaves.
While fighting her way through the corridors of the church, Heather encounters Vincent inside the library. He asks her about the Seal of Metatron, which Heather has in her possession. Vincent is relieved, as he believes it can be used as a weapon to defeat Claudia, whom Heather finally catches up to inside the cult's inner sanctum. In the chapel's sanctum, Heather meets Claudia and Vincent once more. Vincent urges her to kill Claudia, and Claudia stabs him twice, killing him, telling Heather that the Seal of Metatron will not actually prevent the birth of God. Heather ingests the Aglaophotis inside her pendant, which promptly makes her vomit out the unborn God fetus; however, Claudia ingests it and gives birth to it, which brings her demise. Heather is annoyed that she was not able to complete her revenge on Claudia; fortunately for Heather, she is spared from the sin of murder.
Heather confronts the partially-formed God, killing Her. Heather then drops to the floor and mourns her father, trying to cope with the reality that he is still dead. Heather returns to Douglas, who is alive, and comes to terms with her past and ostensibly returns to her normal life. She also switches back to her real name, Cheryl Mason. Cheryl is then seen kneeling while visiting Harry's grave, having given him the burial she wanted.
Second playthroughs can result, depending on certain requirements, in either the Possessed ending, where Heather murders Douglas and stares at his body, having been possessed, or a joke UFO Ending, where Harry is still alive and commands aliens to destroy Silent Hill. Because a memo in Silent Hill: Homecoming states that Douglas Cartland exposed the Order, the Normal ending is canon.
Silent Hill: Book of Memories
Heather makes a cameo in the Silent Hill: Book of Memories joke ending, seen running the service desk at the motel. She listens to the guests banter about Silent Hill, much to her annoyance, until one of the managers tells her that one of the guests in Room 302 accidentally locked himself in. She then thuds her head on the table and passes out.
Apart from the joke ending, Heather is also a playable DLC character class. She is voiced by Amanda Winn-Lee and many of her quotes are from Silent Hill 3.
Silent Hill: Downpour
Silent Hill: Revelation
- 查看独立词条: Sharon Da Silva
Heather Mason appears in the film Silent Hill: Revelation, played by Adelaide Clemens. As with her game counterpart, she is an incarnation of Alessa Gillespie, who has been on the run with her adoptive father since she was a child.
Notable differences include Heather initially being only one part of Alessa's soul while Dark Alessa/Memory of Alessa is the dark side, her real name being Sharon Da Silva and a romance with Vincent Cooper, the film's version of Vincent Smith. This is ironic because Heather in Silent Hill 3 comments that she hated Vincent.
Heather has dyed blonde hair which is cut short and layered with side swept bangs covering her right eye. Her natural hair color is brunette, like Alessa's or Cheryl's. Her hair has been bleached and dyed blonde, and her dark roots are showing.
Freckles and blemishes can be seen on her face, arms, and legs. The skin around her eyes is sometimes portrayed as pink and reddish, giving the impression that she has been crying or is teary-eyed. She also sometimes has slightly dark eye bags which give her an exhausted weary tired look.
She wears an orange, sleeveless turtleneck under a white, hooded vest with four front pockets used to hold a flashlight and ammo, and a green denim miniskirt. After sobbing on her father's bloody corpse, her vest remains bloodied for the remainder of the game. She also wears tall brown boots, a digital wristwatch, and an orange wristband on each arm.
The creators of the game were attentive as to how "her [Heather's] eyes spoke to the player," as they wanted to convey a feeling of anger and exhaustion. Shingo Yuri, the game's character designer, stressed that he wanted to retain the essence of physical flaws that are seen in Silent Hill characters, attributing to their attraction and appreciation by the player. Shingo continued to say that Heather was "no exception" to this, stating that although she was portrayed as a strong-willed character, she was still just a teenager, and her facial features were instrumental in portraying a heavy burden weighing down on the shoulders of a youth.
After completing the game, a new option is unlocked on the main menu which enables the player to input codes for alternate outfits. In the PlayStation 2 version, many of them have gaming magazine logos. Most of the outfits consist of different colored tank tops and jeans.
One unique outfit of Heather's is the "God of Thunder" outfit which changes a few aspects of Heather: her hair is silver, her eyes are vivid blue with one appearing bruised, her face has a bloody cut, her lips are gray, and her arms, palms and collarbone are tattooed. Her fingers also have symbols on them. Her tank top is inspired by Raijin in Japanese mythology, and she wears light brown jeans, a blue choker, and dark blue wristbands.
Another unique outfit is "Transform." It can be accessed by using a key which shows up in Heather’s inventory after the start of an extra new game. In a very satirical Sailor Moon-esque scene, Heather will change into her "Princess Heart" costume. Heather has headphones, a heart choker, a white dress adorned with pink hearts, long red gloves, and blue boots with stars. It also allows access to a powerful beam-like attack when no weapon is equipped, the "Sexy Beam".
|“||Her name comes from Miss Heather Morris, who did Heather's voice and motion in the game. At first we had chosen the name Helen, but it was pointed out that this name is old-fashioned and so it was changed.||”|
|“||I liked the character Heather. She is sort of a bad-ass and a bit of a tomboy. Although she was very young, she was quite fearless and strong. Heather was really interesting and a great character to play.
- "What a nightmare..."
- "Okay, I will. I love you too, Dad."
- "A detective? Really? ...Well, nice talkin' to ya."
- "My daddy always told me not to talk to strangers... I'm not interested."
- "Are you still following me? Do I have to scream?"
- "Stay back! Get the hell away from me!" (to a Closer)
- "What the hell is this thing?!" (about a Closer)
- Claudia: "I am Claudia."
Heather: "SO. WHAT."
- "Is this a dream? It's gotta be... not even a kid could believe in this... but when am I gonna wake up?"
- "Ugh, forget it! This is way too gross. Who would even think of doing something so disgusting?" (A reference to James Sunderland.)
- "Who the hell would make something like this? Furthermore, who the hell would eat it?" (Heather commenting on a barbecued dog.)
- "I don't really feel like eating and drinking stuff from an alternate reality, OK?"
- "Why would there be a stretcher here? And who's this sleeping on it? Oops - not sleeping. Dead."
- "The phone doesn't work. Well, we all have our hopes. Wish I could get ahold of Dad."
- "All I know is that things are getting really screwy around here and I got a weird feeling it's got something to do with me."
- Douglas: "What should I do?"
Heather: "Hell if I know..."
- "Don't talk about my dad like that!"
- "A dog figurine. It looks real enough to bite."
- "There's no letter... from a dead wife or otherwise. Well, I don't have one of those anyway." (A reference to James and Mary Shepherd-Sunderland, upon examining a mailbox.)
- "What's this doing here! That really pisses me off." (finding a Halo of the Sun in her apartment)
- "I'll kill you, you bitch!" (in the HD Collection only)
- "Did YOU do this?! But why?! Why!? ...I'll GET YOU for this!" (to Claudia after Harry's death)
- "It's locked. That bitch....!"
- "Calm down?! How am I supposed to do that?! My father is dead! He's murdered! Get out! This is all your fault! If it weren't for you..."
- "I'm sorry, Dad..."
- "I don't know what kind of hell is waiting for me there, but I've got no other choice. I don't care about God or Paradise... If that's what she believes, then fine. But she won't get away with what she did. When I find her, I'll kill her myself."
- "Dad..... why did you have to die? You told me you were the strongest man in the world... Liar..."
- "I guess it wasn't much of a 'god' if it could be killed by a human being..."
- "He loved me just like I was his very own daughter... even though he didn't know who or what I was. It was so sudden... I never had a chance... to tell you... to tell you how happy you made me."
- "A picture of a flower in a vase. Nice, but... whatever."
- "Disgusting. I won't touch that with a 10-foot pole." (regarding Stanley's doll)
- "But you're wrong, it's not my birthday..."
- "Yeah, sure. Go ahead and think whatever you want. I mean that I don't think the way you guys do. I don't want any part of that kinda paradise." (to Leonard)
- "*sigh* Is every person here a mental case? Well, I guess YOU'RE not a 'person' anyway..." (to Leonard)
- "Is Danny the doll? Or is Danny that hanging thing? Oh well, whatever. No biggie..."
- "You think you're Superman or something?"
- "I just came by to make sure you were still alive."
- "Don't die on me, okay?"
- "Alessa... I guess it's kinda strange for me to call you that, since you are me. But y'know what? "You" and I don't think alike, after all... And it's not that I don't remember that sick room either..."
- "You self-righteous witch! No one asked you to help!"
- Claudia: "You despise me, don't you?"
Heather: "You're DAMNED RIGHT I do!"
- "24 years ago, Mo... Dahlia used me to summon God. God was in my womb, but I couldn't deliver Her. Then I was shut up her in this hospital room. I stayed here until Dad helped me out when I was 14. "God" ate away at me from within, driving me mad with suffering. There I was, wishing I could just die and be done with it... But I went on living that nightmare for seven years. Looking at this bed just reminds me of those awful days. But I don't want to remember them. Because I'm not Alessa anymore... But Alessa is still me. I'm not really trying to deny it or anything... I just... don't want to remember."
- "Well, it brings back memories, but not very pleasant ones." (examining Alessa's school desk)
- "What a tiny chair! I can't sit in it anymore. Thank God..." (examining Alessa's school chair)
- "This is a picture of a wolf. It looks like a dog, but it says "WOLF" and everything, so..."
- "It's a handout with "Our Classroom Resolutions" written on it. Hmph. Doesn't say anything about abandoning your friends or scribbling on the desks."
- "This crazy mixed-up world has got me used to the strangest things."
- "I feel like I'm gonna go crazy myself sooner or later. I might even already be crazy. Who knows?"
- "But a God born from hatred can never create a perfect paradise!"
- "And save you too? Happy ending? I'd rather go to Hell."
- "Shut your stinking mouth, bitch!"
- "Looks like God didn't make it!"
- "You can't be dead, I was going to kill you!"
- "This is God...?"
- "Is that the end? I guess it's time to roll the credits." (Heather starts to cry) "Dad... Dad... Dad! Dad... Dad... Dad..."
- "You don't have to call me that. I'm not hiding anymore... Cheryl. The name my father gave me."
- "I don't know. Don't you think blondes have more fun?"
- "Oh, Dad! You're the coolest!" (Seeing Harry doing a flying kick)
- Gecco created a Heather figurine. Her recreation includes realistic skin with freckles and moles. The base is Lakeside Amusement Park in the Otherworld, made of wire mesh and steel plate with a bizarre atmosphere created by painting the base abstractly on the concrete sculpture. Three types of weapons are included: the standard Handgun, steel pipe, and Beam Saber.
- Heather can be associated with the color orange, seen on her turtleneck and wristbands. In Japanese culture, orange is symbolic of happiness and love. This could be symbolic of Heather's love for Harry, and the happiness he gave her. This would contrast to Alessa's blue, and Heather receiving the happiness and love that Alessa never had.
- The first sketches of Heather portrayed her as an "innocent" type of character. The development team realized that she seemed too "nice" and Heather was inspired by Sophie Marceau and Charlotte Gainsbourg to give her an attitude. At this point, Heather was a clash of masculinity and femininity. Shingo Yuri, the character designer, imagined Heather as wearing jeans. However, the female team members of Team Silent thought that Heather should show her legs to look more feminine and convinced Yuri. Heather was given sex appeal in a very discreet way.
- Heather's hair was very debated on. Initially, her hair was more natural and less elaborate, but the female team members thought that curly hair would be more suitable for a young girl. Heather was given shorter hair for the convenience of video games: it would have taken more processing power of the PlayStation 2 to create longer realistic hair. The game designers used the processing power towards increasing monster numbers instead. It is also noted that shorter hair has the benefit of being more practical in dangerous situations. 
- One notable aspect of Heather is her relative realism in terms of both character design and personality compared to other video games prior to and around 2003. Freckles and blemishes can be seen on her face, arms, and legs. She has a female physique, though not one of overt sexuality, concealed by a white hooded vest. Heather also displays minimal archetypal "damsel in distress" style behavior and lacks a romantic love interest. The joke UFO ending claims Heather divorced and is a "young mom who goes it alone".
- This is ironically subverted in her Revelation film adaptation, which gives her a boyfriend (Vincent) and includes several scenes of her panicking and screaming.
- Heather makes an appearance in Dance Dance Revolution Extreme for the PlayStation 2 in the song "You're Not Here". She is seen walking through a white, empty space and sitting on a wheelchair. After a scene of her in the car with Douglas, she is seen singing inside the shopping mall and appearing in various places throughout the game.
- In early promotions and the back of the game's cover, she was erroneously given the name Heather Morris, the name of her voice actress.
- Heather is the first female primary character in the Silent Hill series, as opposed to a side story or spin-off entry.
- Heather has the most numerous death scenes of any Silent Hill protagonist, including being hit by a subway car, jumping off a moving train, being drowned by a sewer monster, being covered by the blood in the mirror room, being struck by a roller coaster, being killed by a ceiling trap in the haunted mansion, being killed by the red mist in the haunted mansion, being killed by toxic gas on the carousel, and dying while giving birth to God. Silent Hill 3 is also the only Silent Hill game in which the protagonist can die by falling down a hole. Alex Shepherd also has plenty of death scenes, though not as many as Heather.
- If the player waits, Heather will sigh and crouch after being tired of standing.
- Occasionally, Heather will "break the fourth wall" of awareness and back-sass the player for making certain, incorrect decisions. For example, if the player tries to enter the insect hallway after using the insecticide with the fan off, Heather says, "I don't particularly want to die!"
- Heather has the ability to tie a strong knot, proven when she uses the rope to descend the elevator in Hilltop Center.
- Like Alessa, Heather exhibits some supernatural abilities during the game, such as having a premonition about visiting Lakeside Amusement Park and detecting the Otherworld shifts. After defeating God, she also detects a presence, which is the wail of a newborn according to creator Masahiro Ito, that is invisible and inaudible to the player. However, Heather never manifests Alessa's darker abilities, such as telekinesis and the ability to kill with her mind.
- If the voice that phones Heather in the locker room in Brookhaven Hospital can be trusted, her complete being, Alessa, is 31 years old by the time of Silent Hill 3. However, the voice later congratulates her for her 24th birthday, creating confusion for the player. If the ages of Heather (17) and Cheryl (7) are added together she is 24. Adding Alessa's age (14) to Heather's age (17) is where 31 comes from.
- In the Book of Lost Memories, Heather is referred to as "The Fool", which is the number 0 (also can be stated as the number 22) of the Major Arcanas in a Tarot Deck, most likely due to the main concept of the Tarot card which states that the man walks unconcernedly straight into an abyss and is confident of his cleverness, in a similar fashion to Heather's attitude towards her fate.
- Heather will make comments about flowers or plants throughout the game; this may be a reference to her name's meaning: "flowering plant". There are also photos of flowers in her room. When her father dies, Heather decides to place a bundle of lilies on his body. She also lives in the "Daisy" Villa Apartments.
- "Heather" became Cheryl's middle name in her Silent Hill: Shattered Memories incarnation. In Cheryl's mugshot, her clothing has a strong resemblance to Heather's.
- One poster for Revelation shows Heather in a wheelchair being pulled by a nurse, which is identical to one of Heather's artworks for Silent Hill 3.
- As a medium, video games developed immensely throughout the 1990s and early 2000s. Graphical capabilities increased, storytelling developed and voice acting became more common. For 2003, Silent Hill 3 was praised for its realistic graphics and characterization at the time. Apart from Heather, other video games (pre-2004) commonly cited for featuring voice-acted female game protagonists with developed personalities include Jennifer Simpson/Helen Maxwell from Clock Tower (1996), April Ryan from The Longest Journey (1999), Koudelka Iasant from Koudelka (1999), Hana Tsu-Vachel from Fear Effect (1999), Alice Liddell from American McGee's Alice (2000), Miku Hinasaki from Fatal Frame (2001), Alexandra Roivas from Eternal Darkness (2002), Jen from Primal (2003), Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2 (2003), Mio Amakura from Fatal Frame II (2003), Shion Uzuki from Xenosaga (2003), as well as Jill/Claire/Rebecca from the Resident Evil series.
Heather holding a steel pipe.
Heather with a light.
Heather in a wheelchair being pushed by a Nurse.
Heather crying beneath Valtiel.
- Heather Photo.jpg
A photo found in Hilltop Center.
- Heather outside lakeside.jpg
Heather in Lakeside Amusement Park.
Heather on the Mountain Coaster.
"What a nightmare..."
Heather aims at Claudia.
Heather discovers Douglas in her apartment.
Heather confronts Douglas.
A painting of Jodie holding Cheryl's and Heather's hands.
Heather in Harry's room.
Heather in Harry's room.
Heather outside her apartment.
Heather looks out the car window.
Heather smiling in Jacks Inn.
Heather phoning Leonard Wolf.
Heather and the Seal of Metatron.
Heather answering the phone in Brookhaven Hospital.
The Happy Birthday Caller makes Heather cringe.
Heather in Jacks Inn.
- Heather Inn.png
Heather in Jacks Inn.
Heather in Jacks Inn.
Heather in Jacks Inn.
Heather seeing Douglas injured.
Heather senses Douglas aiming at her.
- Douglas and heather.jpg
Heather senses Douglas aiming at her.
- Heather flare.png
Heather on the carousel.
Heather on the carousel.
Heather on the carousel.
- Heather carousel.png
Heather on the carousel.
- Heather carousel 2.png
Heather on the carousel.
Heather aiming at Claudia.
Heather aiming at Claudia.
"Do your own dirty work."
Heather sarcastically looks at Vincent in the chapel library.
Heather holding the Seal of Metatron.
Heather receives a book from Vincent.
Heather in the chapel.
Heather vomiting God.
"This is God?"
- Heather mason wallpaper by redfield 1982-d5u54np.jpg
Heather looking at God.
Heather kicking God.
Heather crying in sorrow.
- Heather end.png
Heather after killing God.
- Heather knife.png
Heather with her knife.
- Heather smile.png
"Just a joke..."
- Heather wave.png
Heather enjoying her blonde hair.
"Don't you think blondes have more fun?"
"Don't you think Raijins have more fun?"
"Don't you think princesses have more fun?"
Heather kills Douglas in the Possessed ending.
Heather's corpse being dragged by Valtiel.
- Princess Heart.png
Princess Heart lighting her saber.
Princess Heart isn't a child, you know.
Heather readying the saber.
Heather comes home.
Heather's character class in Book of Memories.
- Heather pshome.jpg
Heather in PlayStation Home.
- Block Head.jpg
- Don't Touch.jpg
- God of Thunder.jpg
God of Thunder.
- Golden Rooster.jpg
- Heather Red.jpg
- Killer Rabbit.jpg
- Royal Flush.jpg
- The Light.jpg
- 210 sh3 merchandise 01.jpg
Gecco figure teaser.
- Heather statue.jpg
Heather illuminated in darkness.
Heather with her handgun.
Heather with her pipe.
Heather with her Beam Saber.
- SH3 GeccoHeatherStatue 001.jpg
- SH3 GeccoHeatherStatue 007.jpg
- SH3 GeccoHeatherStatue 009.jpg
- SH3 GeccoHeatherStatue 010.jpg
- SH3 GeccoHeatherStatue 012.jpg
Silent Hill 3: The Novel
Heather facing God.
An early concept sketch of Heather.
Heather's "innocent" look was scrapped.
A more mature looking Heather.
A more mature looking Heather.
- Early concept art Heather.jpg
Developed artist concepts of Heather's hair and face.
Heather showing more leg.
The female team members thought Heather should show her legs.
- Boh 01.jpg
Note that the left-most design resembles Heather the most.
More color concepts and design schemes.
Curly hair became the consensus.
|哈里·梅森 - 雪柔·梅森 - 阿莱莎·吉雷斯比 - 达莉亚·吉雷斯比 - 丽莎·加兰 - 西玻·贝内特 - 迈克尔·考夫曼|
|乔蒂·梅森 - 希瑟·梅森 - K·戈登 - 外星人 - 诺曼·杨|
|Air Screamer - Bloodsucker - Creeper - Floatstinger - Grey Child - Groaner - Hanged Scratcher - Incubator - Incubus - Larval Stalker - Mumbler - Night Flutter - Parasite - Puppet Cybil Bennett - Puppet Doctor - Puppet Nurse - Romper - Split Head - Stalker - Twinfeeler - Wormhead|
|Chainsaw - Handgun - Hyper Blaster - Katana - Knife - Pipe - Rifle - Rock Drill - Shotgun - Hammer - Axe|
|艾凯密拉医院 - 安妮酒吧 - 巴尔干教堂 - 游艇 - 5-2咖啡馆 - 寂静岭市中心 - 狗屋 - 吉雷斯比家 - 绿狮古董店 - 壳牌加油站 - 印第安信使 - 湖畔游乐园 - 莱文街 - 灯塔 - 米德维奇小学 - 诺曼汽车旅馆 - 无名之地 - 旧寂静岭 - 奥里奇桥控制室 - 汉堡王后 - 度假区 - 下水道 - 寂静岭警察局 - 寂静岭购物中心 - 托卢卡湖|
|手电筒 - 表世界 - 神灵 - 地图 - 梅塔特隆 - 怪物 - 里世界 - 乐园 - PTV - 收音机 - 现实世界 - 防空警报 - 教团 - 圆阵取字 - 具现化 - 梅塔特隆印章 - UFO结局|
|道具 - 钥匙 - 文档 - 谜题 - 原声 - 秘籍与可解锁内容|
|希瑟·梅森 - 道格拉斯·卡特兰 - 文森特·史密斯 - 克劳迪娅·沃夫|
|哈里·梅森 - 阿莱莎·吉雷斯比 - 雷纳德·沃夫 - 斯坦利·柯尔曼 - 丽莎·加兰 - 詹妮弗·卡罗尔 - 约瑟夫·施莱伯 - 詹姆斯·桑德兰 - 生日快乐电话客 - 丹尼 - 告解者 - 外星人 - 罗比兔 - 下水道的仙女|
|Beam Saber - Flamethrower - Handgun - Katana - Knife - Maul - Pipe - Shotgun - Stun Gun - Submachine Gun - Unlimited Submachine Gun|
|Closer - Double Head - Glutton - God - Insane Cancer - Leonard Wolf - Memory of Alessa - Missionary - Monster in Locker - Numb Body - Nurse - Pendulum - Scraper - Sewer Monster - Slurper - Split Worm - Valtiel|
|伯利幽灵馆 - 布鲁克黑文医院 - 卡罗尔街 - 中央广场购物中心 - 教堂 - 建筑工地 - 菊墅公寓 - 快乐汉堡 - 黑泽街站 - 天堂之夜 - 峰顶中心 - 杰克旅店 - KMN汽车配件 - 湖畔游乐园 - 最后一滴咖啡馆 - 内森大道 - 地下通道 - 艾伯特人寿保险|
|手电筒 - 表世界 - 神灵 - 地图 - 梅塔特隆 - 怪物 - 里世界 - 乐园 - PTV - 收音机 - 现实世界 - 教团 - 具现化 - 梅塔特隆印章 - UFO结局 - 性暗示 - 太阳的圣环 - 红纸|
|道具 - 钥匙 - 文档 - 谜题 - 原声 - 限量版原声 - 秘籍与可解锁内容|