||这篇文章需要填入图片。你可以访问Silent Hill Wikia找到还未搬运的图片，或者直接添加新的图片，帮助寂静岭中文维基来完善图库 。|
|“||I don't... I don't know where to start. There was this strange hole in my room. I saw people getting killed... all these weird other worlds... and I saw you get attacked, too.
Silent Hill 4: The Room
The next time Henry ventures into the hole, he awakes in a forest, which is located near Silent Hill. He meets a troubled man, Jasper Gein, who speaks of a ritual and of the Devil. Henry later finds a little boy, who he attempts to talk to, but runs away when Jasper begins frantically predicting that "something's gonna happen" right after mentioning the "Third Revelation". Henry eventually comes across the Wish House, an orphanage, where he sees Jasper yet again. Jasper tells Henry that the door is locked, and if Henry can get him something to drink, he will award him with something. After giving him Chocolate Milk, Jasper gives Henry a Blood-Inscribed Spade, which helps him find the key to the orphanage. Once inside, he reads a passage out of a religious book, but is interrupted by the screaming of Jasper. He goes to check on him to see the man on fire, scrawling numbers into his chest, and screaming that he met the Devil. Henry merely watches as he eventually burns to death, and wakes up in his apartment once more.
The next place Henry wakes up in is a cylinder-shaped water prison. He finds a man locked in a cell, who pleads to Henry to get him out. After venturing the prison for a while, and learning how to move the cell rooms around using a valve, he is able to free the man from the cell. When he travels back to the cell where the man is, he sees the man muttering to a little boy - the same one from the forest - in fear. The boy eventually leaves, and Henry is able to learn that the man's name is Andrew DeSalvo and that he worked at the prison. He also learns the name of the little boy, which is Walter Sullivan. Andrew goes on about how Walter was obsessed with the Descent of the Holy Mother ritual and strays away from Henry while mumbling to himself. When Henry enters the torture chamber in the lower levels of the prison, he finds Andrew, long dead and having been drowned.
Again, Henry finds himself waking up in a strange place. This time, it is a building that is located near Henry's apartment. He hears the sound of someone screaming, who happens to be a man named Richard Braintree. He appears to have fallen from the sky, or perhaps some sort of ledge from above. Alarmed at Henry's presence, he points his revolver at him, but then puts it back down, realizing that Henry is "a real person". The two go on to talk about their similarity in experiences dealing with "these freaky worlds" and then begin a conversation about Joseph Schreiber, the man who lived in Henry's apartment before him. Richard leaves with Henry telling him to watch out for the boy (Walter Sullivan), but Richard seems not to take the statement to heart. While riding an elevator down, Henry sees Richard again, this time with the little boy. Frightened of Richard, the boy runs and Richard follows. By the time Henry catches up to them, Richard is strapped down in an electric chair and is slowly dying. Henry tries to help, but is electrocuted in the process. Richard tries to tell Henry that the little boy is not who he appears to be, but dies shortly after.
In the apartment world, Henry questions whether Eileen Galvin or Walter Sullivan is the next victim (having not known what Walter looked like as an adult yet). When Henry enters Eileen's room, he watches her as she dies and he falls to the floor in grief. Henry is able to create a new hole and while exploring St. Jerome's Hospital, Henry sees photographs and x-rays of Eileen and wonders if Eileen is still alive. Henry soon finds Eileen and they reunite to find the "ultimate truth". It is around this time Henry finds out only he (not Eileen, who he attempts to take with him) can use the holes that transport him back to his apartment. Using a key given to him, he unlocks a spiraling staircase that he uses to re-visit the first four of Walter's Otherworlds. All the doors that were previously locked (marked with Halos of the Sun) can now be opened in the worlds.
At the end of the staircase, Henry and Eileen find a diary in front of Room 302 of the past, where he meets the ghost of Joseph Schreiber and obtains the Pickaxe of Hope. Joseph explains what he's learned to Henry about Walter Sullivan, completing Henry's role as the "Receiver of Wisdom". Going back into the current Room 302, Henry uses the Pickaxe to discover a secret room in between his bedroom and bathroom. Here, he discovers the corpse of Walter Sullivan nailed to a cross and finds the Keys of Liberation in the corpse's coat pocket. Using this, Henry escapes Room 302 to find he is in the apartment world again where he reunites with Eileen. They then retrieve Walter's umbilical cord from the Superintendent's room. Afterwards, Henry returns to the room with Walter's corpse to find that it has disappeared. Jumping down the hole below the cross, Henry finds himself in a final confrontation with Walter and his "true form".
- 逃脱 - 亨利步行离开了南灰原山庄公寓。第二天，他探望了住院的艾琳（地点似乎是现实世界中的圣杰罗姆医院）。亨利微笑着递给了艾琳一束鲜花，暗示着两人的关系在之前对彼此的简单认识上，更加亲密了。艾琳对亨利说，“也许我该换个地方住了，是吧？”
- 母亲 - 发生的事件与“逃脱”结局中相同。但艾琳对亨利说的话变成“也许现在我可以回到南灰原山庄公寓了。”而满是血迹和铁锈的302室出现在画面上，暗示着亨利也许仍处于危险中，或者公寓仍被沃特的牺牲品的怨魂寄居着。
- 艾琳之死 - 亨利在他的公寓里醒来了，他走进客厅，听见了播音员报道艾琳以及其他受害者的死讯。尽管安全逃脱，亨利还是绝望地跌倒在地上，意识到他没能救出艾琳。
- 21秘仪 - 童年沃特终于进入了302室，宣布他再也不会让别人把他和妈妈分开了。与此同时，成年沃特站在客厅里，收音机报道了亨利和艾琳的死讯。报道称艾琳死在圣杰罗姆医院，而一具在302室发现的严重损毁的尸体被认定是亨利。这是因为21秘仪要求沃特要将亨利“从肉体中解放”。
- "Five days ago... That's when I first had the nightmare. I haven't been able to get out of my room since then."
- "My whole world has suddenly turned insane."
- "I should be hungry, but I'm not... Is my stomach paralyzed or something...?"
- "What the hell...?"
- "Help me! There's something wrong with this room! Help me! Help! Let me outta here!"
- "It feels a little bit lonely for a tourist town, but it's a nice place to relax and heal your soul." (regarding Silent Hill)
- "So you think this is a dream, huh?"
- "Was I really inside that woman's dream...? Oh, that's just stupid... What am I thinking?"
- "It's okay... It's just a dream..."
- "Wait... Watch out for that kid."
- "Wow, look at all these porno magazines..." (in Mike's room)
- "Porno magazines everywhere... There's no time for that right now."
- "It's enough cat food for an army of cats..."
- "There's a nice, soft, afternoon light coming in from the window. Is time flowing differently here...? Or is this some kind of... light from Heaven?"
- "Eileen... Are you still alive...?"
- "I don't know either... But I do know that if you get killed here... Then you die in the real world, too..."
- "I might know a way to save you."
- "I got this letter from him. He told me to go down... down into the deepest part of him... and look for the 'ultimate truth'. Let's do that. There must be something down there."
- "There's something in the toilet... Should I grab it?" (player chooses "yes") "I'm not brave enough to do it..."
- "Wait a minute, this is no normal depression... When I stare into it, I feel like I could be sucked in. It's like it's connected to some other dimension... Or maybe it's a hole that, once you enter, you can never leave..."
- Both Henry and his voice actor share an interest in photography.
- The name "Henry" means "home ruler", while the name "Townshend" means "at the extremity of a city". This could relate to Henry's position as being the resident of Room 302, which seems isolated from the rest of Ashfield.
- Like every victim in the game, Henry was supposed to give Walter's world an item that would act as a memory of him. Although this item is never revealed or hinted at, it is heavily speculated that Room 302 itself may be the memory of him, being the place where Henry "lived" his loneliness for so long. With his death, Walter would finally reunite with his "mother", and Room 302 would be fully immersed in his world.
- If the player equips Henry with a Golf Club or Aluminum Bat and waits long enough, he will begin to practice his swing. If the player does the same with a chainsaw, he will shake it above his head. If the player equips the shovel, he will lean on it like a cane.
- If the bloody peephole is examined when the apartment is haunted, a victim version of Henry is seen, whispering something incomprehensible back. He is covered in blood and has disfigured skin around his neck.
- Henry leaving his apartment through the hole for the first time may be symbolic of birth, as his room could also represent the womb. Also, when he arrives in new areas, he is sometimes seen waking from a fetal position, much like a fetus or unborn child.
- Henry is mentioned in the Joke Ending of Silent Hill: Book of Memories. As Heather Mason, while working the front desk at a motel in Silent Hill, becomes annoyed by the chattering tourists, a fellow employee tells her that the guest in Room 302 locked himself in again. She then thuds her head against the desk in frustration and passes out.
Cynthia dying in Henry's arms.
Henry in the Forest world.
Henry meeting young Walter.
Henry viewing the corpse of Andrew DeSalvo.
- Henry walking.jpg
Henry in the Building World.
Henry in the Apartment World.
Henry can't save Eileen.
Henry wakes in the Hospital world.
- Henry at the Hospital.jpg
Henry looking at Eileen's photos.
Henry after exiting the hole.
- What the hell.jpg
Henry rubs his forehead.
Henry in the Forest World.
Henry in the Forest World.
Henry says "Damn..." in the Building World.
Henry and Eileen listening to Joseph Schreiber.
- SecretRoom ps2.png
Henry entering Room 302's secret storage room.
- HenryLeavestheRoom ps2.png
Henry finally escapes Room 302.
Henry in the lobby of South Ashfield Heights.
Henry awakens from a fetal position in Room 302's core.
- Henry 1.png
Henry looking at Walter.
- Henry 2.png
Henry looking at Walter.
Henry swinging the Pickaxe of Despair.
A Wheelchair attacks Henry.
A Wall Man attacks Henry.
Walter attacks Henry.
|沃特·沙利文的祭品 - 21秘仪|
|1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21|
|亨利·汤森德 - 艾琳·嘉尔文 - 沃特·沙利文 - 辛西娅·委拉斯开兹 - 贾斯帕·盖恩 - 安德鲁·德萨尔沃 - 理查德·布伦特里 - 约瑟夫·施莱伯|
|弗兰克·桑德兰 - 比利·洛肯 - 波比·伦道夫 - 埃里克·沃尔什 - 乔治·罗斯登 - 吉米·斯通 - 麦克 - 米利亚姆·洛肯 - 彼得·沃尔斯 - 蕾切尔 - 瑞克·埃尔伯特 - 罗比兔 - 赛因·马丁 - 莎伦·布莱克 - 史蒂夫·加兰 - 托比·阿奇博尔特 - 威廉·格雷戈里 - 詹姆斯·桑德兰 - 玛丽·谢帕德-桑德兰|
|Aluminum Bat - Chainsaw - Handgun - Submachine Gun - Knife - Pipe - Bug Spray - Chain - Eileen's Bag - Golf Club - Nightstick - Pickaxe of Despair - Revolver - Rusty Axe - Riding Crop - Spade - Stun Gun - Torch - Wine Bottle|
|Bottom - Conjurer - Eileen Head - Ghost (Victim 16 - Victim 17 - Victim 18 - Victim 19) - Greedy Worm - Gum Head - Hummer - Patient - Sniffer Dog - The One Truth - Toadstool - Tremer - Twin Victim - Wall Man - Wheelchair|
|埃尔伯特运动用品店 - 灰原市 - 南原酒吧 - 加兰宠物店 - 南灰原酒店 - 302室 - 过去的302室 - 寂静岭森林 - 南灰原山庄公寓 - 南灰原地铁站 - 螺旋楼梯 - 圣杰罗姆医院 - 托卢卡湖 - 水牢 - 希望之家孤儿院|
|21秘仪 - Death Machine - 闹鬼现象 - 圣烛 - 具现化 - 地图 - 怪物 - 现实世界 - 解放仪式 - 圣徒徽章 - 归服之剑 - 教团 - 沃特的里世界 - 性暗示 - 太阳的圣环 - 红纸|
|道具 - 钥匙 - 谜题 - 文档 - 秘籍与可解锁内容 - 原声 - 限量版原声|